Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Oh man...

For those of you that know Jeff, you know that he can be...'spacey' at times. 

He's such a great husband and father, and it just cracks me up when he does things like this.

A couple days before Christmas I asked Jeff to put Boston's sheets and blankets in the wash...so he does. 

An hour or so later I ask him to switch them over so they're dry when we get home...so he does.

I go to put everything back on his bed and notice that Boston's sheet still has milks stains on it...I thought that was a little odd. 

Then, I notice his blankets are soo...soapy. I tell Jeff that it seemed that these didn't even get washed!! Let's just say I was little annoyed at this point! I thought our washer may have been broken...but that was definitely not the case.

I put them back in the washer and switch them to the dryer and everything worked perfectly. This is when Jeff comes to me and says...'ya I don't think I pushed start on the washer...' 

What the heck?? Ha ha all I could do was laugh. He didn't even notice the stuff wasn't wet when switching them over...and never mind the fact that soap was seriously everywhere. 

He's just so sweet and it's kinda cute that he did this.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Man!!!!!! Hahaha I can TOTALLY see mike doing the EXACT same thing! Hahaha Jeff! I guess that's a guy thing. Since they haven't had to do their own laundry in so long, they forget the obvious things! it's funny picturing your reaction when u realized what he did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Oh Jeff! It must be a husband thing! :)

    ReplyDelete