Thursday, December 29, 2011

Our top 10 in '11

It's been fun to talk with Jeff about our best things that happened in 2011...we have so much to be grateful for AND things to look forward to!!

10--Boston learning to walk {although I can't remember if it was December or January} and truthfully getting into everything.


9--For our two year anniversary gifts to each other we bought Brian Reagan Tickets...so great.


8--Now this may seem odd, but we had the best Valentines dinner with our close friends at Melting Pot. It was such a fun and memorable night...(not to mention FAB food).


7--Our trip to Utah for Spring break--visiting family and friends.


6--Jeff had an experience of a lifetime {well, kinda} and went golfing at the Coeur d'alene resort for his birthday...not to mention we also spent the night there.



5--I ran my first half marathon...didn't die and did really well! {oh how I can't wait to feel skinny again :)


4--Jeff starting his internship at the Valley Hospital. He worked so hard this summer...AND he still does!


3--Our Hawaii trip with all the family....AND not to forget Jeff's parents receiving their mission call to Samoa for 23 months. We are so happy BUT so sad we won't see them for that long. They are coming Sunday to say there goodbyes! 


2--Finding out we are pregnant with baby #2 on August 1st. 


1--AND our biggest highlight of this year is finding out we're expecting a little girl this time around. We were/are so excited.


It was hard to narrow down the 'best' events we had this year, but I think this pretty much sums it up. 

In 2012, I'm MOST excited for the arrival of our baby, and Jeff graduating and getting a job is close second. And, I guess if I had to choose a third it would be for me to get back into shape...oh I how I miss my old body...:)

HAPPY 2012!!!

1 comment:

  1. Man, you guys have had such a busy/fun year! I'm excited for your little girl too!

    ReplyDelete