Wow! What a year it has been with our sweet girl. She is seriously the cutest. I can't believe she's only been with us for only a year. Let's take a trip down memory lane...
August 2011 - found out we were pregnant with Reese!
(Miss you Lindsey...)
The pictures below are from her birthday.
Reese didn't dig into her cake, just like her brother. I don't like sticky fingers and I guess I rubbed that off onto my kids. She did, however, put her finger in the flame...that was kind of funny (she didn't even notice). We had all our friends and family surrounding her on her birthday. We are so lucky to have the friends we have here in Seattle, and family close by. It was perfect. Reese had no idea what was going on, but oh well...
Some fun facts about our girl...
- She weighs 22.5 lbs (75%)
- She is 31.5 in (100%)
- She doesn't stand or walk...she can crawl super fast tho. She stands and walks along things, but doesn't care to walk on her own.
- Sleeps 12 hours at night
- Throws hilarious fits. She screams and then falls back on her back. I just sit there and think...really??
- Waves goodbye
- Gives slobbery kisses...I love it tho.
- Has 7 teeth (four just came through on top...ouch!)
- She's a little bird...aka if you have food she just opens her mouth waiting for food to be put in.
- Wears 18-24 month clothing
- Had her first hair cut so she didn't have a mullet
- If she wakes up before Boston does, she crawls to his bedroom door and pounds on his door. It's actually really cute.
- Loves to wrestle with Jeff.
She is the best little lady. I sure do love our girl. We are so glad she picked our family!