Thursday, January 12, 2012

Adoption

I know have talked about my best friend {Lacie} before but now it's time to get serious. Her and her husband, Jeff, have been trying to have children for over 2 years now...and nothing is happening. So...they are adopting!! They have been so strong through this experience. I don't know how they do it, I'm so serious. Jeff will be a wonderful dad, but Lacie is soooo ready to be a mom. She truly is Boston's second mom. She is so good to him and the sweetest person.

The whole experience of trying to have children hasn't been easy for them, but they are at peace with adopting. Oh I'm so excited for them! So Lacie and Jeff have started a blog to share their journey through all this, and the more people that know--the better!!! So, please check out their blog http://laciebleak.blogspot.com/ I've been hassling her to start a blog forever but she always said she doesn't have anything to blog about, but now she does! Any and all the support will help, so pass her blog on if you know anything!!!! 



She's been there day 1 of Boston's life


I just love Lac, she's such a good person. I know she'll make the best mom and like I said, she's so ready for it. Send good thoughts her way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment