Thursday, January 19, 2012

It FINALLY Snowed

And when I say snow...I mean like a lot...8-10 inches just today...probably 4-5 yesterday!! We haven't gotten any snow yet this winter {okay maybe like 1/2 inch here and there but NOTHING like today}. I was sooo hoping for snow. I really do love it during winter. It's when it snows March/April that it bugs me. SO I thought I would be a good wife and surprise Jeff and show him I can shovel the driveway. He never has asked me to do it, but I thought it would be fun for Boston to play too. Sooo, I snapped some pics. 






{I took this one today with my phone, thought it was cute, too}

His favorite new saying is 'I do it' which you know, can be hard at times because it takes about 10x longer. He kept asking me if he could shovel, so I let him. When he wouldn't give the shovel back I gave him a broom. Which kind of backfired on me because he then would sweep the snow on the areas where I shoveled...it's okay tho. He got the hang of it today and no longer did that. Oh and of course he loves to know that he's helping. So today I gave him the scraper for the car to play with...he thought it was just the coolest thing because it looked like a little shovel. {?} So he would pick snow up with the scraper and put it on my shovel. He is just the cutest.

I will say this...the snow you see in these pictures are not what it looks like today. It's like triple. So my legs are sore today from shoveling twice 5 inches both times. Good work out tho. :) And we all know I need a good workout. 

In baby related news--I had a doc appointment today and everything is going great. I'm 29 weeks and feeling huge as ever. Jeff keeps complimenting me tho and says I look great {he has to say that, right??}. I think I'm doing great on the whole weight gaining...I'm not even half what I gained with Boston, so that's great because I'm way over half way with this baby. 

She seriously moves so much. I don't remember Boston moving this much, I'm so serious. She is always on the go. Today my doc found her heartbeat, then lost it, then found it, then lost it! He said she was moving like crazy. I'm still taking my thyroid medication...and I don't have gestational diabetes! I was really worried because this pregnancy has thrown my health through a loop so I just 'knew' I was diabetic. I'm also down to every two weeks now--I swear it feels like a milestone because it goes by so much faster than monthly appointments. Anyway, I took this pic at 27 weeks...I'll take another at 30, so this will do for now!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute pics, Maria! Especially the one of your little Miss. :) Bet she's just copying mom, the way you're always running and exercising. She'll be so fit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look sooo cute Maria! :) I can't believe you're already 29 weeks! Crazy! I love it. :D You are such a good mom, and a super cute one too!

    ReplyDelete