Saturday, January 28, 2012

30 weeks!!!

There's just something about 30 weeks that makes me so happy! I know I still have 10 weeks left, but c'mon, I'm getting close. Nothing new to report from last post--I'll see the doctor in a week and give a full report. :) Just getting bigger!

In other news, we moved Boston into a full size bed...yes he does look so little in it. Jeff wanted to make the switch a while ago but he was just so good in a crib {aka never tried to climb out} that I was reluctant. BUT I decided yesterday was the day. It made me kinda sad too!! He did sooo good sleeping in that bed. Same bedtime routine...went right down and slept just fine. Even this morning we heard him playing so Jeff goes in there and he's sitting in his bed playing with his stuffed animals. He's a good boy!!! I'm nervous about naps tho...those may be harder.

Oh and my Singer sewing machine broke that I got for Christmas...so I took it back and got a Brother and am totally in love with it. I've been keeping busy with pillows and trying new things. I'm so surprised with myself because I thought I could never sew. Pinterest is my newest bff because it's given me all sorts of ideas.

Boston insisted on helping...I even walked in the room and he pointed and me and said 'no mom no!' Meaning...get out...boys only.

I snuck in his room last night to document the first night not in his crib. I tried getting the whole bed to show how little he looked but I didn't want to wake him up!


30 weeks!!!!

All the cute extra fabric I've been making headbands...again...never thought I could do these! Sewing and such just was never my thing!!!!


K this is funny...on the off days of me working out I stay at home and do light weights and legs...I was doing lunges and Boston tried copying me and he just falls down and gets back up...totally didn't understand the concept but it was seriously so cute.

We have a fun and exciting week ahead and I'm totally looking forward to it! More on that later...:)

3 comments:

  1. Maria! You look sooo cute!!! Seriously adorable! (No 50 this time eh?...you know what i mean) And Baby B is so BIG! Can't wait to see you guys in the summer and that new little girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I know random, but I LOVE that pregnant picture of you! You look so so cute. So any idea on the name yet???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Molly---it's kinda awkward to take mirror pictures of yourself...but by the time Jeff gets home I look like a train wreck so I do it myself. Oh man, names....we have a few but havent decided on ones yet....I'll let you know tho :)

      Delete