Sunday, February 5, 2012

We have friends

Despite what some people say, we do have some. :) We LOVE Josh & Linds (Lucy, too)...we probably see them once a week at least. They came over last week and played games and ate (of course) and I'm so bugged we rarely take pictures!! Linds it pregnant too, fun huh? She's only 6 weeks behind me with another little girl. We're both excited to have babies at the same time.
The children were watching a movie so they were occupied...hence why they are smiling but not looking.


Me--just over 30 weeks Linds--just over 24 weeks

In other great news, Boston is fabulous in his bed...seriously fabulous. I'm such a proud mom because it was THE easiest switch for us. He calls for us after naps and in the morning...AND waits for us to come in and then he gets off his bed. Talk about a good boy :)


If any of you follow me on Instagram, you know I've been sewing my face off. Once I learned I just couldn't stop! I'll take pictures of final projects after this last big project. I've made pillows, burp rags, pacifier clips, car seat cover, and I'm making her a bumper pad. That one will take a while since I have to switch back and forth from studying for a final next week. It's SO fun to see how the final projects turn out. I made one of the six parts of the bumper pad last night and I'm totally in love. Everything is coming together perfectly!!



Doc apt tomorrow and I'm going to try to talk him into inducing me a week early...let's see how that goes. :)


1 comment:

  1. Maria I love you. Can I just tell you? I sew a little, but have lacked the confidence to get cool and creative. But you are my inspiration! I am going to get gung-ho (sp?) into making stuff for our little girl. :) Curtains, sheets, burp rags, covers, decorations with her name on it (when we pick one ;), and all that kind of jazz. S thanks for being such an awesome example. You seem like you are having the best time being a mom. I love it.

    ReplyDelete