Wednesday, December 28, 2011

the one about Christmas

Does anyone else get so sad when Christmas is over??? I look forward to all the family time, chaos, cooking, laughing...I just love it all! I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little depressed on the 26th when it was all over...but I guess I snapped out of is because our anniversary was the 27th!! It's such a fun time of the year and I hate when it's all over!!!! I was lazy on taking pictures over the Holiday...but that's alright.

These pictures I believe I took Christmas eve eve...





Whenever we ask Boston to change his diaper or feed him etc. he thinks the corner of the  couch makes him invisible I guess...so he runs and hides his face here. 

Here are the Christmas pictures!! We had a wonderful Christmas eve with my dad and Marci...of course great food and sibling gift exchange. I love traditions!!!! 

Then Christmas we woke up early to shower, packed our gifts to each other and went to my mom's house!! We were spoiled lots and lots...from each other and both parents. My mom totally surprised me and bought me a sewing machine! I had NO idea! It's funny because I was just telling Jeff how I'd love to learn to sew...that's one thing I have NO clue how do to!!! I'm really excited about it. 

Boston of course was a little overwhelmed with gifts. Every time we opened a present he wanted me to open the toy up to play with it! I just started to open them and hide them so I didn't have to open every present. By the end of day all he wanted to do was open presents...

This is a horrible angle, but great belly shot. This is 25 weeks and some days....


Mom and Pete


We are so fortunate to celebrate our anniversary just two days after Christmas!!!! We went to dinner Monday night and just decided to take Boston. We had a great dinner at the Roadhouse, thanks to Dave and Staci.

It was just too cute how Boston was laying in the corner and snuggled up...


AND!!! The BEST thing of all! A wonderful friend of mine was baptized!!!! It was such a wonderful baptism...so serious. The music was so pretty and Brit was glowing. Perfect ending to our anniversary...:) 


I still can't believe it's almost 2012!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment