Friday, December 9, 2011

So hard...

I realize this little baby won't be here for four more months, but I always need to be organized and planned...

Which brings me to what is soo hard! Girl names!!! We can't decide or think of any girl names and it's driving me nuts! With Boston it was pretty easy...we even had a handful of other boy names, but obviously, won't be using any of those! 

I have one I LOVE, but Jeff fully isn't on board, and Jeff has one he LOVES, but I'm kinda liking it. So...we are stuck! We both have used our apps on our phones of over thousands of names, but....none we like. I guess we are picky??? Anyway, if you guys have ANY ideas on girl names, please send them our way!! {Oh, and remember, we like cute unique names...hence Boston.}

2 comments:

  1. I want to know the ones that you like!!!! I am at a loss. We had SUCH a hard time too!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clea (clee- uh)
    Finley
    Zara
    Rhiannon
    Alma
    Harlan, Harlen, Harlynn
    Jennsyn
    Jaisyn

    ReplyDelete