Saturday, December 3, 2011

Big Belly

I'm pretty sure most of my friends will say 'oh you don't have a big belly at all' but trust me, it's getting bigger. This week while putting on my tennis shoes, I was huffin' and puffin' because it was SO uncomfortable to reach to my feet...not a good sign. Just shows that she's growing!!! Didn't help either that I was wearing jeans...I had to just call Jeff in to help tie my shoe! 

I also know that I have SO much more to grow, but just this past week I have felt actually pregnant, meaning the belly was big enough to get in my way!!! Let's see, in pregnant news...I have another ultrasound because when I had my 20 week she was positioned weird and they didnt' get the greatest look at her heart and face...so I get to see that sweet baby next week! She's  moving and kickin' away in there...it's always fun to feel that...

I was asking Jeff to take all these different pictures because I didn't like most of them...so I kept asking him to take another and while I was complaining he took a picture and said this is what I always look like...thanks J...love you too! :) 


And this little guy is super cute. He always likes to jump in the pictures...but when I asked him to show his belly, he lifted up his shirt. He's seriously so cute! 

Also! We had Josh and Linds come over on a whim tonight...we love them. Let the kids play...and chatted.




He did the cutest thing today! Totally melted my heart. We were getting ready to leave and Boston went into his room and put all his toys away, then unplugged his fan...THEN shut off the light. I guess I've taught him well?? THEN when I was getting ready to lay him down I said 'k let's go take a nap!" and he ran into his room, shut off the light and sat in the rocker. I just loves him so much!!!

1 comment: