Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Yet another...

I have been SO lucky to have 3 ultrasounds!! Last pregnancy, I only got 1...which is pretty normal. It has been so fun to watch this little one grow! The reason I had to have another was because she was laying on her stomach and the tech couldn't see her face and heart. I didn't know they actually look at the face, I always thought they just show you for fun! Anyway, heart is great and face looks good. They got such a great 3D picture of her little face--it was pretty amazing.
Little face looking at you

Boston and her have the exact same little nose...I remember thinking how small and little Boston's nose was.

I'm not sure if you see the babe here, but that's her arm bent up...and it looks like she's cuddling up against me. TOO cute!!

Just a little update on this guy as well...


His vocabulary is just growing like crazy. Some days he says things that I didn't know he knew!!! It's so fun to be able to actually communicate with him...he calls for his dad in the morning to get him....he loves Frosty the Snowman SO much, which I'm so grateful for because Lion King was getting sooo old. He pats my belly and says baby...then pulls up his shirt and says baby. He loves building with his blocks...and he is so stinkin' smart and builds guns and shoots....again, not sure where he got that from? Boys must be born knowing shooting noise. When he 'dies' he rolls his eyes back and says 'uh'. So cute...

He has beaten 2 levels of Angry birds...again...not sure where he learned how to play! I guess just watching Jeff and me play a loooong time ago! He can navigate through my phone it's incredible. I only let him play with it once a day tho...OH this is funny...I'm sure most moms who have an iphone know of the app 'Talking Tom Kat'...well Boston just hits him over and over again until he falls down and sees stars..well he was reading a book the other day and kept hitting the book over and over again and then falling down! Smart little guy...

He is such a sweet boy, too. He kisses me at random times and it melts my heart every time! He loves Jeff so much...right when Jeff gets in the door he either points at his shoes or says 'bootball'!!!!! They are best friends I swear. They play downstairs for hours shooting the basketball. He is so good at making hoops! I need to get that on video. He truly is our pride and joy! 

Oh and p dot s....My brother-in-law brought it to mine and Jeff's attention that we spelled 'Gertsch' wrong on our Christmas cards and he was indeed right. How embarrassing!!!! The worst part is that Jeff and I looked over that card a couple times to make sure we spelled everything right...Gertsch can be difficult to spell ok....

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You DID misspell your last name!! I did NOT even notice until you said something in your blog! Totally funny!

    ReplyDelete