Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Low-key Valentines

Valentines day is so much fun for a pregnant lady...mostly because there are SO many treats around and chocolate {which I normally don't eat often because I'm not the biggest fan, but I can't get enough of truffles). I seriously got pregnant at the worst time in the year because Thanksgiving, Christmas AND Valentines fall within my timeline. Oh well, thanks 5 extra lbs of chocolate, my body does not thank you. {Jeff doesn't either :)}

Being married to a student doesn't really allow time for an actual Valentines date night, so we celebrated Saturday. It was really fun. My mom watched B and we went out on the town. We wanted to go to dinner and a movie but I always feel rushed at dinner when trying to make a movie soooo we decided just on dinner. We went to PF Changs and just loved it. Nothing like last year with Melting Pot...I tried talking Jeff into it this year, but I guess $100 is too much money for dinner :) :)

I got spoiled with a dozen roses, chocolate, and a fab foot rub. I took lunch down to Jeff yesterday, I actually really enjoy going to his school/office. I gave Jeff a cute sweater, with 'Riesens' as to why I love him. Kinda cheesy, but he liked it. 


Little side note on this picture...I shouldn't stand diagonal like this--it makes me look really wide. So we took another where I'm all the way side-ways, but we don't look as good...so just know I'm not this WIDE. :) 

Of course my cute little buddy on Valentines...

I remembered I took a picture of Boston on Valentines day last year. It's always fun to look back and see what he looks like, so this was last year!


He's too cute. OH and Boston can still wear those jeans he has on in this picture, BUT they are like 2 inches too short. :)

Little fun exciting news about me! I took my history final this morning! That's two classes down now! Wahoo! I worked so hard on this history course...it's not fun having to read about history and such on your own, but I did it. I have 18 credits left...I keep telling myself one class at a time because 18 seems like a lot, but I finished 5 credits in no time! 

33 weeks tomorrow!! T-minus 6 weeks to go! 

1 comment: