Thursday, February 9, 2012

A March Baby

So here's the scoop--Jeff graduates early May...and my due date is early April... I was so stressed about finals/deadlines/projects/presentations etc. that will take my husband away...so I thought I'd ask my doctor to induce me a week early so that I can have some help with the newborn babe. He said of course! Jeff interned at the same hospital I'm delivering at so my doctor knows how busy Jeff will be. He said let's plan on March 29...um YA! There is possibility I will be bumped because of people actually going into labor and emergencies, but just to know around that time I'll be having my baby is very exciting! That's next month guys! 

The other night I was laying in bed thinking about having 2 children, and I started to get anxious and stressed at the same time. I thought 'holy cow, I'm going to be in labor again...' and my heart started racing!! It's just so soon that I think it finally hit me that we will have another baby in this house. 

So there you have it, she's coming next month. 

Here I am 32 weeks pregnant...7 weeks LEFT! 

1 comment:

  1. You look sooooooo good... Can't wait to meet her, she will be here before you know it

    ReplyDelete