Friday, August 3, 2012

...and again

Phew! We just got back from our 11 day trip to Utah. It was tiring, but so worth it. We made multiple stops because let's face it, 14 hours in the car is way too long. The kids were actually fabulous. At about hour 7 in the car they about had it. Those little ones were troopers. I think I was more sick of the car then they were.

First stop was Boise! We visited Brian and Alissa and their family. It had been too long! We saw them last in Hawaii but not the kids. They are getting so big! We felt terrible because just hours before we showed up, Alissa and the kids just got back from their long trip too! If we had known that we wouldn't have stayed there. Sorry again Alissa...





Yes these are all from my phone. I completely failed at taking ONE picture with my camera! My phone is just always on hand. 

Next stop was Logan! We visited some of our best friends, Skyler and Ash. I didn't get ANY pictures with them! Can't believe it. It was a party! We stayed up way too late both nights just talking, watched the finale of Bachelorette....the boys golfed....we BBQ'ed, etc. When Jeff and Skyler are together they are so funny. I love when they bring up the past--they were trouble to say the least. They have the cutest house, too!! 

We packed back up and headed to Salt Lake. We normally would stay at Jeff's parents house but they are on their mission in Samoa, so we stayed at my best friends house. I love hanging with Lacie; I never laugh so hard in my life. She loves the kids, too. I think she was more excited to see Boston than me. Oh well, I understand, he's pretty cute. 













We didn't really have to get back for anything so we kind of 'played it by ear.' We kept pushing the day back but decided on Tuesday so we can have at least a couple days to relax before we leave AGAIN! Me and the kids leave Sunday/Monday for my family reunion on the lake...and Jeff heads to Chicago for training! We are thrilled that he's finally starting. We have been so anxious. Oh man, another week of vacation isn't really what I want to do, but I'm really excited to see my extended family. We've been traveling so much that I would like to enjoy Seattle. Anyway, I know I didn't explain the pictures but I'm sure you get the idea. 


And I'll leave you with this picture of my cute gal!

1 comment:

  1. SOOOO good to see you guys!!! We love every minute we get with you guys!!!! Next time it's our turn to come up there:)

    ReplyDelete