Thursday, August 23, 2012

5 Months

It so crazy that my little baby is 5 months old! I really can't believe it. 

Here are some fun facts (that only Jeff & I care about) about our Reese...
  • She is so big...17.5 lbs and 26.5 inches long (both 90th percentile)
  • She is obsessed with her hands. She loves sucking on her pointer and middle finger...sometimes she tries her fist but it just doesn't fit in her tiny mouth. 
  • She for sure is teething, but isn't showing any white little buds. She is crabby at random times and is a slobbery mess aka teething. Any day they should pop right through! (Boston had two little teeth at 5-6 months)
  • She is wearing 6 months clothing, but I know I may have to introduce 9 months within the next couple weeks.
  • She loves me...ha ha I know that sounds weird but she does. When I'm not in a room she can sit her bumbo for a long time but as soon as she sees or hears me, she whines for me. Same when Jeff is holding her or feeding her. He tells me to stop talking so she will stop looking for me.
  • She has the best stare...I think she looks so cute when she stares without any expression.
  • She is such a fabulous sleeper. We put both kids down at 8pm, and she wakes up about 7-7:30am and Boston is right there also. 
  • Loves loves Boston. I know everyone says that about siblings but Boston can sit and play and irritate her but she doesn't care. She just grins the whole time.
  • Not giggling or laughing yet, but I'm trying...
  • Jeff isn't around a ton because of work, but right when he walks through that door she tries to find him like you wouldn't believe. I'm excited to see her play with him when she's older.
  • Rolls from back to tummy and vice versa (she has only rolled from back to tummy a couple of times tho.)
  • Scoots on her back. It's so cute. She arches her back and pushes. She normally doesn't go backward in a straight line, but normally in circles ha ha! 
  • Has the best/cutest high pitch 'talking' voice. I love it, I can tell she does too because she does it all the time. 
That's all I can think of right now, but man-o-man do I love my Reese!


1 comment:

  1. Jaxon pushes like that on his back too!!! Weird babies! haha. PS. she's adorable! And bigger than Jaxon! HAHA

    ReplyDelete