Friday, September 7, 2012

Potty training, Ferry, and out-of-town visitors!

First things first...Boston is completely potty trained!!! Hallelujah!
To be honest, it wasn't even hard/bad/traumatizing at all. I was always told that when they are ready, it'll just click, and that's what I feel happened with Boston. We tried right when we moved here and it was a disaster. Towards the end of the summer he always wanted to go 'potty' so I thought he was ready annnd...I was right! 
We did potty charts with stickers and skittles. Those things worked like a charm. I'm so relieved and happy that I only buy diapers for one now. Yes! 

We've been busy having so much fun in Seattle! It has been soo gorgeous out. We have taken the Edmonds ferry a couple times. That is such a blast. Cute little town on the other side with cute little shops. Plus, riding the ferry is just an experience on its own. 











Isn't this the prettiest thing ever?? That's Seattle with Mt. Rainier in the background.


This last weekend we got to have our friends come visit! It was way too long since we've seen Boston's best friend Lucy. They are so cute together. They fight like brother and sister, but then they are just so cute. It was the best catching up with Lindsey and Josh too, and also getting to spend time with their new little on Olive!

We took them on the ferry because we just thought it was way cool, but of course, I failed to bring my camera. If you follow me on Instagram, you already saw those pictures. 








I looked back at my phone pictures too and I didn't get ONE picture with all of us together...what the...oh well. We loved having them here. We did our best at showing them around Seattle, but we're kind of still 'tourist' too, but thankfully Jeff works downtown so he knows more than me! 

That's about it for now...we are just enjoying the last weeks of nice weather here! Puyallap fair starts tomorrow and I can't wait! 


3 comments:

  1. You're so pretty, Maria. Especially with that cute baby girl strapped to your chest. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ferry ride looks SO pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!Loved loved loved all those pictures... Cutest family ever!!! Way to go Boston!!

    ReplyDelete