Saturday, March 10, 2012

Lindsay's Babe Shower

I love being pregnant with good friends! Especially since when our husbands get together ALL they talk about is school, so all we talk about is pregnant stuff. It's worked out nicely. PLUS Boston is in love with Lucy. He talks about her all the time and prays for her. Most of the time she's the first person he prays for. 

Anyway--Melanie and I threw Linds a baby shower last night for her baby girl. She's due May 17th, so she's getting close! She's so clever and wanted to do a crepe bar, ummm....yum. She made some of the best creams and toppings ever. Plus it all turned out so cute. I was taking pictures because she needed to visit so Lindsay take ALL these pictures--they're for you!

Oh wait, before the baby shower pictures I forgot to mention that when we were on our way to Lindsay's we stopped to get balloons, and we got hit...yes again. SAME way we got hit a couple months ago but just on the other side. It's just so annoying!! Jeff stopped to let me out and a car didn't see us and backed right into us. Can people NOT see our car when backing up???? It's not THAT bad, but still needs some fixing up. We felt bad for her because she clearly didn't see us and was in such a hurry she said.


On the brighter side of things, the shower was super cute and went great! 






I feel like a cow in these pictures. I told Jeff to remind me not to wear these pants again.





I love your face in this one Lindsay.




The husbands took the children to a place called Sky High which {I guess} is full of trampolines. Jeff said Boston loved it, even tho he is kind of a wuss and crawls in instead of most 2 year old boys and jump in. Oh well, I love that he is cautious. I'm really excited to meet another little Lucy, she'll be so stinkin' cute. 

One more thing...I'm trying to make Saturday doughnuts a tradition. My mom used to get doughnuts on Saturday and I just loved it. Boston devoured his this morning and I snapped a picture. He is just too cute!!



No comments:

Post a Comment