Thursday, March 8, 2012

Being 9 months pregnant...

We are getting close people! Only 3 more weeks until this babe is coming out. Today I had my doctor apt and all is well. If you read my last post about me being worried about the possibility of preeclampsia happening again, it looks like things aren't worse, but not really any better either. I only had traces of protein in my urine, but my blood pressure was a little higher. I had normally been 108 ish, and today was 128...so obviously higher but nothing alarming, yet. It's still in the norm range. So we are good until next week!! I'm just happy I'll be 37 weeks next week because IF it's worse, then I'd be okay with inducing if we HAD to. I thought 35-36 weeks was just a little too early still. I just want a big, healthy baby. (K maybe not TOO big).

In other news, I'm dilated to a 3. Which seems like a lot, but I'll probably stay there until I go into labor--let's be honest. It's just funny because I knew I was having some uncomfortable cramping, and looks like I wasn't a wuss after all! I never reached a 3 until I was induced with Boston, either so I'm just a little excited things are moving along! 

She is also head down...which also is fabulous news.


No idea why my eyes are so squinty...it might be because I'm just...well...bigger. :) 

I look so huge I feel like! Oh well, comes with being 9 months, right!

ALSO! I've been asked many times what we are naming her. It's no secret at all, we just haven't made it public I guess. We are 99.8% sure her name will be Reese Jane. Reese because we (moreso me) love it. I've always liked it, and it's just always kind of stuck with me! And Jane because that's my moms name. If Jeff had it his way he would like to name her Jade or Lily. He really likes Reese too but I'm not 100% convinced it would be his first choice. I really love it...so I'm hoping we'll use it!!

All in all, things are looking just fine here. It's a little stressful with other things going on, which I hope to blog about in the near future. BUT I can tell you that Jeff defended his graduate project which is a HUGE deal! He did soo great (I wasn't there but that's what I heard). It's pretty much what you work towards for the two years in the program. I'm very happy and very proud of him. He worked so hard on it.

And....I'll leave you with this cute pictures of my cute boys just because.


It was cute because Boston moved closer to Jeff, had to have a pillow AND my phone. He wants to be just like Jeff. Too cute.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures you post of Boston and Jeff. It is like a little mini Jeff. Maybe Reese will be a little mini you! kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all goes well with the delivery. I can't wait to learn when the little one arrives.

    ReplyDelete