Monday, November 7, 2011

Life is so busy sometimes...

I feel as though life is going 1,000 mph...anyone else feel that way??? About 9 months ago we booked our trip to Hawaii, and we leave this Thursday! I SWEAR it feels like we just booked our flights! I really am excited {despite what Jeff says} but I'm also super nervous about leaving Boston for 7 days. I guess it's normal for every mom?? I really have lost sleep over it. He'll be with my mom so I'm not worried about his care, but just that I won't see him for 7 days!!!

Speaking of Boston, he is the funniest guy around. He talks so much and I can really understand him now. He still is obsessed with Lion King, and asks for it all the time during the day. One of my favorite things he does is when Jeff gets home he immediately asks for 'bootball,' and those two go downstairs and play football/basketball. But every time I go down and see what they're up to, they're just wrestling. Jeff also taught him 'down, set, hut hut'--but Boston says the 'hut hut' part. Jeff then throws him the ball and he takes off running, I need to get that on video. Oh this is funny...for some reason he always thinks there is baby sleeping in our bed, so when he goes into our room he goes 'shhh bebe'....???? I just go along with it.

My pregnant self is doing just fine! I'll be 19 weeks on Thursday. I have my anatomy ultrasound Wednesday which is always exciting. We'll confirm the gender, too. Man I tell ya what! I feel this baby move constantly. I can't remember the first time I felt her but I know it was around 14/15 weeks. Those were just kicks tho, but now I feel her actually move around. Jeff feels her daily, which I'm sure is fun for him. No more weird sicknesses, but can't seem to ever be full. I think this is a problem...:) Jeff is sometimes amazed at how much I eat...I have a few stories but will leave them out. BUT I swear I'm not huge and haven't gained TOO much weight.

I'm also doing the Jingle Bell 5k in two weeks. Jeff and I ran that last year together, but he's sitting out this time {wuss}. He says he'll 'watch' Boston....sure Jeff. Speaking of Jeff, he's doing really well. I see him a lot more than last semester which is so nice. We can see the end guys!!! 5 months or so. It will be soooo nice to have a job. 

Anyway, I don't have a really recent picture of myself but this was taken...a week ago?? Ish? I can't really remember but this is 17/18 weeks. 

Of course Boston jumped in! Anyway, that's about it for now. I'll have an anatomy ultrasound post before we take off to Hawaii!! Yippee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment