Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hawaii bound!!

Jeff and I are currently sitting in the Seattle airport waiting to board our flight to Hawaii. You guys, we woke up at 3am...not a fun way to start vacation, but whatever. Boston stayed at grandma's last night and I would be lying if I said I didn't cry when saying goodbye. Its easier now that I already said bye to him, but when I think of him I get a little sad.

Oh and we are so excited because Jeff's parents got their mission call!!! 23 months in Samoa...yes Samoa. They're leaving January 21st. We really are so happy for them!!

In other news, we had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday! The cutest thing I saw was when she was moving her mouth... I've never seen that before!! They'll confirmed girl, which is so exciting, but Jeff and I aren't agreeing on names!!!! We still have time... She is so healthy which is SO nice to hear that because I've had some thyroid issues this time around. She has all limbs, healthy heartbeat, and the cutest littlest nose. We wanted to have the ultrasound before we left because when we get back it's Thanksgiving which is craziness, so 19 weeks weeks today!!! Aloha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment