Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

Halloween was the so fun this year, mainly because Boston thoroughly enjoyed trick-or-treating. That was probably my favorite part, too. He was just so cute knocking on the doors, and holding his basket out and saying 'trick-or-treat.' Jeff stayed home to give candy out, but I told him he for sure missed out. 

Lindsey, Lucy, Boston, and I also went to a pumpkin patch last Thursday. I wanted to be kind of cool and take him to do all the fun things. He chased the chickens that were roaming, and was terrified of the donkey/ponies...wouldn't even go near. Him and Lucy play great together too so that was fun having them there. 

Oh and we also did trunk or treating with our Church. That's always fun to go to! 







This part was hilarious...they both were saying 'ouch' or 'my foot' or 'I'm falling'...but they were too slow when walking...ha ha Linds and I got a good laugh.

These are from when did trunk-or-treating...notice any similarities? 



 The top is last year and bottom is this year...ya I know, I'm not a cool mom.



The next are from actual Halloween. We sure had fun, really. We made caramel apples, 'bloodthirsty' punch, cheese ball and pizza. I felt sick at night, but oh well, on Halloween you always feel that way, right? I let Boston eat too much candy, too...but it's Halloween!





Look at all his candy! ha ha or lack there of...he did so well though. Up and down the street and then some...that's pretty good for an {almost} 2 year old walking, right?? 

Speaking of--Boston's in less than three weeks...geez! And we go to Hawaii next Thursday...AND Thanksgiving is soon! Oh and I'm also doing a 5k...November will be lots of fun!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh you have been BUSY and it sounds like you are going to be even busier... You have a FUN month ahead, can't wait to see the pictures! Boston looks sooo cute, Mado had that exact outfit last year, I LOVED it!!! You look amazing by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing a 5k?! You basically rock! I think it's smart B wore the same costume! I can't believe he's going to be 2! I love all of the stuff that you have going on!

    ReplyDelete