Monday, October 1, 2012

twenty four

I'm one year older guys! Yesterday I celebrated my 24th birthday! Every year since age 20, I've either been pregnant or had a baby. I hope neither happen this year! Let's see...age 20 I was pregnant with Boston, age 21 I had Boston, age 22 (almost 23 mind you) I got pregnant with Reese, and age 23 I had her!! So let me say this...I'm taking a break from both! 

I will also say that although my birthday fell on a Sunday, it was one of the best yet. The past 3 birthdays have been pure chaos! I've been either going to school or I was alone because Jeff was at class all day. It really was so perfect. 

Jeff and I went to Bellevue and ate at the Cheesecake Factory on Friday and then walked around the mall. It was a super nice mall; it was Bellevue fashion week too! Saturday Jeff and Boston got up and got doughnuts so we could eat some that morning AND Sunday morning. Yes as a family, over two days, we ate a dozen doughnuts. The running I did that week went out the window...

Sunday we went to church and I was sung to twice by the Primary! We came home after and I took a 2 hour nap while Jeff cooked my cake (which he did amazing by the way). My aunt and bro and sis-in-law came later and celebrated! My aunt brought over a red velvet cake and Jeff cooked a cake, so we have plenty of cake to say the least. 


Notice Reese is eating my scarf...:)












We have been practicing singing 'Happy Birthday' and blowing out candles. I knew Boston would just love blowing out ALL these candles. I loved it. 

Also! Saturday we had family pictures and our wonderful photographer already sent us two preview pictures. I am in love with these two so much already! I can't wait to see them ALL!!



Thanks to all my family and friends who reached out to me! I felt so special! You all rock!! Especially Jeff who was so good to me yesterday!

4 comments:

  1. Happy 24th Maria! Did you know you and Zac Efron are the same age for 18 days? He's sucha dish... :) Can't wait to see the rest of you family pics. SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had such a good day. Your pics turned out super cute. All the stress is over and you have them:) I hope we get together sometime soon. It has been too long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute blog! And Happy Birthday! Can't wait to hang out tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!! Wahooo, you are still soooo young!!! Glad you had a fun birthday!!! Your family pictures turned out adorable!!!! can't wait to see them all, aren't you soooooooo soooooooo soooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad they are over with!!!!

    ReplyDelete