Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Family Pictures 2012

I absolutely love getting family pictures done. I have loved looking back on the ones we have done previous and comparing them to now. It's so fun to see how my family has grown...

Anyway, we got our pictures taken by Lulabell Photography. I met Lauren when I was a single lady in Provo. We taught at the same gymnastics gym. She lives in Vancouver, but from time to time she travels to Seattle because her mom lives her and she has clients. I'm sure in a year from now I'll drag the family out to get pictures taken again. She is awesome!


















I'm obsessed with all of them. 

5 comments:

  1. Love. Love. Love these pictures! They're totally adorable! You're all a bunch of cuties! This reminds me that we need to get some family pictures done too asap. Love you guys and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, theses photos are darling. Reese has the sweetest smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pictures!!! I love them, we sure miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with all of them too!!! ah I hate taking family pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Maria, these are so stunning! What a gorgeous, happy family you have!

    ReplyDelete