Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Life with two

Life has never been better - but also never been as crazy, hectic, and stressful as it has the passed few weeks!! Having two kids isn't easy, but I do love them so much! Having little Reesie here is just so fun. Boston loves her; maybe a little too much at times. He kisses her a little too hard, holds her for 2 seconds then throws her off of him {I would be lying if I said I haven't almost dropped her a couple times when he does this}. I want to lose my mind when both are crying at the same time...I'm so tired at times I almost always have a headache from lack of sleep...I do have to say that I've kept my house clean tho. I think that would drive me nuts if it was dirty!!!! 


BUT! I will say we are adjusting to our new life. I don't know if we'll ever be fully adjusted with children {let's be honest} but we are getting the hang of things. I have to get out of the house for mine and the kids sake. We have been playing at the playground, going shopping {moreso just browsing around Target and Walmart}, and going to my moms. 








We blessed Reese this passed Sunday also. Jeff gave {as usual :)} a wonderful blessing. While he was blessing her I was getting a little choked up because there is something about grown men who are your friends surrounding a little infant and giving a blessing...I just love that so much. We didn't do a normal blessing dress...we did a cute little white tutu instead. My mom said the tutu was covering her face...oh well, the bigger the better, right????




Here are some things about our Reesie girl--

--She is sleeping fairly well. We put her to bed around 9-9:30 and she wakes up between 1-2am, then again around 6-7...not bad right? Of course we have had better nights, but also worse nights. That is just her 'norm'
--She's been in her crib since...day 4 or 5 I believe? I don't co-sleep...because that means I don't sleep :)
--She's not at all like her brother and loves to eat. This girl can put down food. She acts like we never feed her when 3 hours is up...she will be chunky I just know it. 
--Her newborn clothes are getting tight....so today I put her in 3 month clothes and they fit, but just a little big. {see told ya...she's a chunk}
--She looks a ton like Boston when she's asleep. I love being able to see the resemblance in the two. 
--She has an ear-piercing scream/cry...gotta love that
--She's so content when she's swaddled
--Has her dad wrapped around her finger...{I guess me too}





We are going to Seattle tomorrow to house hunt--I'm really excited to have a little trip! We are leaving Boston here because if we brought him we won't get much done...:) Oh and Jeff graduates in TWO weeks!!!! We still can't believe it!

1 comment:

  1. yay for chubby Reese! I love that you put her in her crib so soon! I am the same way haha

    ReplyDelete