Tuesday, April 24, 2012

We are moving!

It's official you guys...we are Seattle peeps. We took a quick trip this passed weekend to look for housing, not really thinking we'd sign a lease, but we did. Jeff's first day is August 6th, so we thought we'd take another trip closer to his start date to actually sign one, but nope, we already did it. Couple things on this...it's hard to find a nice area where it has 3 bedrooms and it's not a million dollars in rent. We are paying close to a million tho :) :) The first day we were there we were a little discouraged because we couldn't find what we wanted!!!!! The places were okay and the area was alright, so I was thinking we would have to settle on 'ok' for now---but the next day totally changed that!! Cutest little apartment complex, new shopping place across the street, and Walmart down the road {every mom needs a Walmart close by, right??}. It's also a Handicap apartment so the rent is a little cheaper but it seems a little bigger {which doesn't make sense}...very small differences but the big seller was it being on the bottom floor...I need that with kids and such. AND paying less?? Sign me up. It took us a couple hours to decide on this because we would be moving next month and not living there until the end of the month so we had to decide if it was worth it...and it was for us. We really are so flipping excited about it...

To sum up the trip with Instagram :)

We left Boston as my mom's because let's be real...we wouldn't get anything done with that little guy...but we took Reese. Pretty sure we wore her out.





This is right when you walk in...

Oh and we also went and visited Jeff's work...I seriously loved it. The people were just so nice and so welcoming. I know Jeff will fit right in. I will say, I won't be going downtown that much because I was a little overwhelmed. :)


AND! Sweet little Reese was a month old yesterday. I didn't even realize it until a friend messaged me saying 'Happy one month Reese'...ya I'm a bad mom for not realizing that. She is so so sweet. Her brother just loves her too. She celebrated by sleeping almost 7 hours straight last night...thanks love.



Of course Boston being crazy...he had a serious wrestling match while I was getting ready today...boys are the best.


Jeff's birthday is Saturday and he graduates next week! Exciting time!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! You found a place! I bet that's a huge relief! It looks like a fun trip! Miss Reese is so cute, and what a studdette for sleeping almost all through the night! Those last pictures of B are hilarious! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete