Thursday, June 14, 2012

Some things...

I sure love playing with my cute kids! They make me SO happy! Especially since Reese is now becoming more of a baby...like smiling SO much...'talking' (oh the cute talking!) and interacting more. Boston copies me when I'm talking to Reese in a high pitch voice. It's really funny actually. He is starting to become a little more rough with her...which I'm not sure how I feel about it. 



This girl loves her bumbo...


I've also added some things to her room...pouf balls and her frames. 




Look how big her closet is?? Our room and Reese's room have walk in closets...Boston doesn't have one but he does have a longer one.


If you look close enough, Reese has her little tongue sticking out.



During the day when Reese just wants me to hold her, putting her in the Bjorn is best thing for the both of us!




He sure does love his sis


ha ha how creepy does Boston look??? ha ha I laugh every time I look at this picture. Some cute things about Boston...
-one of the first nights we were here, he woke up in the middle of the night screaming because he thought a bee was in his room... ha ha seriously screaming! We thought he had a bad dream but one night I was comforting him and I heard the bee noise!!! He's a smarty. I think it's his heater...
-he can count up to 10 by himself, we're still working on the alphabet
-we tried to see where he would be at for potty training. We attempted it for a day, but then realized he has no idea what is going on and could care less. So we will probably see where he is at come fall. He did look super cute in little underwear tho. 
-he has to get in and out of his car seat or throws a fit...and has to shut the door
-LOVES playing in our hot tub...it's not quite hot enough to play in our pool but I'm sure he'll love it. 
-is enjoying us reading to him more...like he sits for longer than 10 seconds.
-when he gets up in the morning, he now comes into our room...it's a little creepy when he stares right at our face and we wake up to that
-when him and Jeff play baseball, he doesn't care to throw the baseball with his free hand but rather with the glove...ticks Jeff off.
-still loves his puzzle...Jeff and I have to switch back and forth playing with him because we both hate that puzzle. 

In other news, we love it here. I have a play group which is wonderful, and Jeff refs basketball games on the weekend. He loves doing that. He said that even when he starts his job he still may do that. We still need to go check out the zoo, and we'd like to get season passes to the aquarium. I am going to sign up for a race shortly, just trying to figure out the best weekend! I'm heading back to Spokane next weekend because my sister's bf is getting baptized! He's great. That'll be fun to see Ally and the family. I'm excited and I know Boston will be thrilled to see grandma and grandpa. Anyway--that's it for now!

1 comment:

  1. the pic of the kids laying on the floor is sooo cute! and the comment about boston throwing the baseball with his glove hand made mike and I laugh so hard!

    ReplyDelete