Sunday, May 13, 2012

the Master

I know I posted many pictures of Graduation DURING graduation on Instagram and such, but I have many more on my camera, plus they're better! I had the two kids {with the help of my mom, but she feel asleep so I was a lone wolf} so I couldn't listen too much, but Jeff said the speakers were so great and the whole graduation was a cool experience. Again, very proud and happy for him. 



That's Jeff's boss on the left, and Butch the Cougar...Boston was completely terrified of him. Butch came up to him and touched his head and Boston screamed a high pitched scream DURING the brunch...ha ha


Can you see Jeff??? He's looking at me and is the tallest one...center left.


Getting his hood put on him...


See Jane was a BIG help {Jk, she actually really was}













?? Not sure






I love that he's looking at Jeff...so cute!



And of course I got to have my picture taken by the 'WSU' sign because I worked hard too! It's def a family celebration when Jeff graduated, we all made sacrifices and worked hard at getting him through! So so so proud of him!!!

Couple other things....

this girl

{other than being super cute} is 7 weeks old!! On one hand I can't believe she's creeping up on two months, but on the other hand I can't believe it hasn't been longer!! If feels she's been with us forever! She has the cutest little face! She's a really good baby...eating ever 3-4 hours and eating LOTS. A week and half ago she was 11 pounds 3 ounces, so she's probably pushing 12 pounds. So so chubby! Wearing 3 month clothing...sleeping fabulous! She's had a couple 8 hour nights, but her average is 6-7 hours straight then 3-4 hour stretches! She's smiled at me a couple times but she makes you work HARD for them. I probably sound really dumb talking to her and trying to get a smile...oh well.

Also! This is how we've been feeling lately...

because we've been packing our faces off. We are getting close tho! We're going to Arizona (YAY!) to visit our good friends on Wednesday for a week, and the DAY after we get home we get our moving truck. AKA we have to be packed up before we take of to AZ. I'm getting really excited for our move, but it hit me yesterday how sad I actually am. This house has always been my home...so it's a little sad to me. All the cute little memories we made with Boston and the new ones we have with Reese were all here! I'll get over it but for right now I'm just a little sad!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Jeff (and Maria and children) on this great accomplishment. We will look forward to knowing your your future contributions to the world. You do make it a better place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you all on this great feat! (: Oh yeah! Great things to come your way and so excited for you all to move on to Seattle, though we'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So congrats on the graduation for Jeff and bigger congrats to you cause you look AMAZING!!!! No one would EVER believe in a million years that you had a baby less than two months ago! Get it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such cute pics! It's so green!!!

    ReplyDelete